20+ years in marketing, 10+ years of speaking at events and 7+ years of being an amateur stand-up comedian have made me a not half-bad marketing speaker.
Selection of gigs:
- Vendep SaaSCamp 2021 fall, online
- Password 2021, Tallinn
- sTARTUp Day, Tartu, January 2019 (keynote)
- SaaStock 2018, Dublin, October 2018 (talk, Traction stage)
- SaaStr Europa, Paris, June 2018 (keynote)
Hi @motoceo and @andruspurde we started #SaaStrEuropa this morning with your presentations and for me they were the most inspiring of the day. Indeed practical and no BS but also food for thought and improvements!
— Mark van den Berg (@majvandenberg) June 15, 2018
- SmallBusinessWeb Summit (now Saas Connect), San Francisco, March 2017 (keynote)
- Business of Software Europe, London, June 2017 (15-minute talk)
- Microconf Europe, Lisbon, November 2017 (keynote)
- Slush Founders Day, Helsinki, November 2017 (roundtable moderation)
- Tallinn Marketing Week, May 2018 (workshop. Feedback 9,6 out of 10)
Topics I like
- Marketing Strategies / Frameworks for Early Stage Startups
- Evolution of a (SaaS) marketing team
- How to hire marketers / build startup marketing teams
- How to know what works and what doesn’t work in your B2B/SaaS marketing
- Lessons learned building a SaaS company from zero to seed (based on Outfunnel) or zero to A/B/C rounds (based on Pipedrive)
My speaker bio
Andrus Purde is founder of Outfunnel, easiest way to create deep connections between sales and marketing tools. Prior to that Andrus was Pipedrive’s head of marketing and helped to grow the company from zero to 75,000+ paying customers around the world. He has held various marketing roles at Skype, as well as senior marketing roles in FMCG and media. He is an active participant in Northern-European tech and marketing scene, a regular speaker at technology events and an angel investor.